Friday, June 07, 2013

Friday Faves

This cream has a luxurious feel, a light, pleasant fragrance and it absorbs quickly.

I know.  It's summer. But with the AC on, I get cold.
This Danskin jacket is the perfect weight to cut the chill and take along.
Also, it doesn't wrinkle, is semi-fitted, and has cutie thumb holes.
This is my new go-to for headaches. It's like a miracle in a bottle.

Jeff and I sort of got addicted to satellite radio in the rental van we took to Disney. 

Another miracle in a bottle.
I have been amazed at how well this has worked on my hormonal acne.

Best. Flip-Flop. Ever.
Durable and comfortable for all day walking. Plus, they're cute.
I wore mine (which are pink) every day at Disney, rain or shine,
and my feet were not yelling at me at the end of the day

Love this stuff for smoothing the rough spots, treating ingrown toenails and plantar warts
and helping fingernails to grow. (I use HEB brand, but I'm sure all E-Oil is pretty much equal).

"Miracle" actually might be too strong,
but "better-than-your-normal-face" is harder to fit on the label.
A nice, light, tinted sunscreen that sort of glosses over some of the flaws.
These plug-in fragrances help eliminate some of the boy funk around here.
 There are a ton of styles and fragrances to choose from, and some of them are even night lights.
It is REALLY hard to find hotel rooms that fit our family very well,
and I doubt all hotels under this name are created equal, but the one in Orange, TX
was absolutely perfect, and the breakfast was one of the best hotel breakfasts we've had.
The Clarion Hotel in Covington, LA had a beautiful lobby,
connected indoor/outdoor pools, and huge multi-room suites.
If we had to have car trouble, we were glad it lead us here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say