Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Up to my elbows in red and blue food coloring

That's where I am, in case any of you are wondering. Actually, we are spending the week with my parents, and we've been so busy having fun, that I haven't had time to post anything on the blog. We've been (sometimes collectively and sometimes separately) playing video games, watching movies, working, playing with the puppy, trying out the ab machine, playing pirates, grocery shopping, shooting hoops, drawing pictures, reading, napping, going to the park and the pool, making lots of unexpectedly complicated goodies for tomorrow's 4th of July party, attending a baseball game, eating, drinking and being merry! I have no pictures to share with you, but, trust me, we are having a blast! I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say