Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shrieking Li'l

Do you know what that sound is, highness? That is the Shrieking Li'l. If you don't believe me, just wait. It always grows louder.

*You Princess Bride fans will no doubt pick up on the spoof from the movie. Our youngest child is a shrieker, and we have now given him a new nickname. And when the shrieking begins, someone will undoubtedly be found reciting this modified line from the Princess Bride. I wanted to include an audio clip, but it sounded too much like torture, and I thought it might upset the grandparents. The child is fine, of course. He just wants what he wants, and he wants it right now--and he has a voice with which to demand it.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute and I definitely appreciate the humor. Denali screams pretty loudly too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a coincidence! I have a shrieking li'l, too!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say