Saturday, January 05, 2008

Showered

Both sides of the family gathered at my parents' home today to shower us and little "Tater/Jon Deer" with lots of love and gifts. We had such a great time and we got lots of neat things--including (but not limited to) the all-important new car seat, diapers in every size, lots of cutie-bug clothes, cuddly blankets and adorable hooded towels. It was a very fun party, and now little Baby Watts' imminent arrival seems more real than ever. We can't wait! I was particularly touched by a couple of little notes Ruth wrote to her new little brother and I will share them here. The words are all hers and they are just so sweet.

"Baby Bruther,
I love you Jondeer. You are my little bruther, Little Jondeer."

"Baby,
I love you and I cer (care) about you. Love, Ruth."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say