Thursday, September 14, 2006

Anything You Want To Be

Childhood is such a magical time. Not only do you have the potential to be anything you want to be, you can actually be anything you want to be. And, you can change your mind every day, or every 10 minutes if you want. Yesterday, Ruth was a deck painter, and simultaneously a doctor. Later in the day, she was a ballerina/gymnast. Today, she was a photographer--complete with working camera and backdrops. She would get the background set up just so, then position Weston the way she wanted him, and then ask me if there was any particular pose I wanted for him. It was so cute...and so real. I love this time of life. It's just so wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. me, too. And I love how excited this age is about everything. Danielle is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about her swim lessons and it is so cute to listen to her talk!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say