Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ah...Ah...Ahchoo!

(Warning: this blog may contain gross statements. Read at your own risk)!

As Ruth and I were finishing up our breakfast this morning, Ruth sneezed and then asked for a kleenex. When I looked up, I noticed that she was most definitely in need of a kleenex because there was a big booger hanging from her nose, and it was kind of tinged with what I assumed was dried blood. I quickly hopped up and brought her a kleenex, only to find when I wiped her nose that the aforementioned booger was a little too solid. I opened up the kleenex to inspect further and as I peered dumbfounded at this thing, Ruth piped up and said, "It may be Play-Doh." I was not able to obtain any other information, but I did get to give a nice lecture on the merits of not putting things in your nose. I can't wait to see what else this day brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say