Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Bringing down the house

The wake of destruction is wide in our household. And not for a lack of trying to reign it in, I assure you. Today, I discovered what Weston was doing yesterday afternoon while he wasn't taking a nap. He was practicing his Hs--you know that hilarious letter that makes your belly bounce. Huh-Huh-Huh. He wrote three very nice ones. On the wall. In marker. I have no idea what got into him. Perhaps he was inspired by some of his brother's recent art work. Speaking of whom, in an effort not to be outdone, the little one victimized another laptop today. It's really a good thing those boys are going to be out of our house for a good portion of the day tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog because it semi-prepares me for what is to come. For example, now I know that if the boys are being too quiet that they just might be drawing H's on the wall. :) Thanks for the smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mandi. That's crazy. Good luck with that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say