Saturday, January 20, 2007

"Someday I Will Be a Woman"--Jeff

Well, the new water rower arrived this week, with instructions for 3 settings: child, woman and athlete. I immediately took offense at that, being a woman and an athlete. But I felt a bit better tonight when Jeff decided to give it a try on the lowest setting and found it a bit more difficult than he anticipated. He said he could feel it in every part of his body, so I guess it's a pretty good workout. I knew this would change things around here, but Jeff becoming a woman is a bit more than I bargained for!

2 comments:

  1. yeah, I'm surprised at their marketing department . . . they should've put adult instead of woman . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious. Why not just beginner, intermediate, and advanced?

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say