Wednesday, December 13, 2017

PT Graduate

Today I graduated from physical therapy, and it honestly felt like a miracle. When I injured my knee back in August and after I had my surgery in September, there were many times when I wondered if I would ever regain a full range of motion or be able to do simple things without a great degree of pain. But, after months of hard work, I am mostly there. I do still have some work to do, and I haven't yet been cleared for all the activities I would like to do, but I am pleased with the progress I've made. I am so thankful to my therapist, Lisa, and the support staff that encouraged me and pushed me to do more than I thought I could. I plan to keep working, and I look forward to getting back to my normal level of activity, but today I am celebrating this victory that once seemed out of reach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say