Sunday, January 18, 2015

Good times

My parents gave the older boys tickets to a monster truck show for Christmas, which was to be held last night. So, we decided to make a weekend of it. My uncle, aunt and cousins were also in the area, so we got to spend some time with them yesterday, unloading furniture (which my parents graciously offered to store for us while we are traveling), putting together a huge jigsaw puzzle, eating yummy food, shopping and just visiting. Today, the boys, Jeff, my mom and I took advantage of the gorgeous weather and went for a nice little hike, before we had to head home.


Love these people!

Monster Trucks

Don't let this picture fool you, they had a great time, even if it was a little loud!

kings of the world

"You are my sunshine..."

Hit the trail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say