Monday, February 04, 2013

Time for more favorites

Good for what ails you!

This may be our new favorite restaurant! The food is wonderful,
but we mostly love the fun outdoor eating area, live music and  playground!
But mostly the playground.

Another fun local place we just discovered.
You gotta be going there to get there, but it's worth the trip!

I've always been an Aggie fan, but this football season was especially fun!

Versatile and comfortable enough to wear with jeans or skirts,
and I get compliments on them every time I wear them.

I've never thought of ice cream as just a substrate,
but these could possibly make me change my thinking.

I'm on my second MacBook Air, and I just love it!

A drink both Jeff and I enjoy
(And, I understand they come in a mango version,
which I cannot wait to try)

I never go here that I don't find something to bring home!

My new favorite way to teach Grammar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say