Friday, September 28, 2012

Favorite things--Edition: Too busy for words...but not for pictures!

I love the subtle sparkle this lotion offers.
It has been discontinued for sale in stores, but may still be purchased online.

My parents gave us this luggage set for our anniversary, and I think it's just about perfect.

Jeff picked out this purse for me without my input and gave it to me for my birthday.
It goes with every possible outfit and has a place for anything I might want or need to carry around.

I received two pair of these amazing flip flops for my birthday: the red ones shown,
and some gray ones with pink checkered lining. The sole is made out of yoga mats,
making them the most comfortable flip-flops I have ever owned.
I wear one pair or the other almost every day!

This year I finally jumped on the pumpkin spice latte band wagon. I'm addicted.

As a rule, I'm not a fan of wearing swimsuits, and I know we are getting out of swimsuit season, but this just had to be mentioned. I actually bought it a couple of years ago, but I get compliments every time I wear it. I feel like it covers the things I want covered without being frumpy. 


We're sort of obsessed with the blood orange olive oil we bought at the Grapevine Olive Oil Company on our anniversary get-away.  I made pesto chicken pasta with it the other night, and Jeff said it was like I had prepared crack, since he (and everyone else) simply could not stop eating it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say