Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fabulous Fourteen

It's our anniversary! Our fourteenth anniversary! And, I can honestly say it's more fun now than it's ever been--and, it's been pretty darn fun! I love that I get to share my life with someone who can make me laugh when I want to cry, who can whip up a gourmet meal when I think we have nothing in the house to eat, who plays football with the kids in the driveway, who would literally go with me to the end of the earth, who still surprises me and who continually makes me feel loved, honored and cherished! We're off to Grapevine tomorrow to celebrate: two nights at the Gaylord Texan, a sailboat dinner cruise, fireworks, dinner at a fancy steakhouse, a lazy river, shopping and no kids. Should be a perfect little get-away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say