Sunday, June 24, 2012

More Faves

I have posted about other favorite things here and here. No one pays me to write about all these things. I just do it for my own (and maybe your) entertainment and edification. Please feel free to hit that comment button and share some of your favorite things. You may just know about something that I need to add to my list.

I was skeptical at first, but these really do seem to work.
And, this brand is cheaper than some of the others.

Love, love, love this little household helper!
Makes clean-up a cinch, is easy to store, and is small enough that my kids
can easily clean up their own messes! Now, that's a bonus!

I don't own my own Mahjong game yet, but I hope to get one soon.
I am only beginning to learn to play, but, so far, I think it's lots of fun.

You know a girl who has a favorite trash can is also going to have a favorite trash bag.
This is the only one I've tried that actually stays put.
And, as a bonus, it has a nice, subtle fragrance that keeps the trashy odor at bay.

Makes my face feel cleaner and smoother than just washing with my hands.
And it's travel-sized, which I love.

Not all underwear is created equal. And, that's all I have to say about that.

Don't take this to mean that one of my favorite things is running. Far from it.
It's just that, if I'm going to run, this certainly makes it easier.

Love my Kindle and my pink, lighted case!

I don't own one of these yet, but I think I'm a little bit in love.
It's perfect for a quasi coffee drinker like myself.
Just one cup at a time, in any flavor I choose.

I'm really enjoying my new camera, with the extra-long zoom.
The pictures are really great, even from a distance.

This is perfect for our concrete floors, which mysteriously always seem to be quite messy.

We discovered this little gem several months ago and have been frequent patrons ever since.
Sadly, the French couple who own the place have been in France for over a month, and we are in withdrawal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say