Sunday, December 11, 2011

Favorite Things

It's been a while since my last "favorite things" post, and I think it's time for another. So, without further ado, I give you a few [more] of my favorite things:


My new favorite chair, as you know. Bought at Evridge's, made by Mayo.

Yes, I have a favorite trash can.
That little lip, where I can tie the bag so it doesn't slip, makes me happy.

Hands-off shower cleaning. Now that's awesome.

Many a fun hour has been spent playing this game.

A new favorite in our household. Light and crunchy.
Delicious by themselves or covered in your favorite dip.

Made the inside of my dishwashers shiny again.

Perfect addition to coffee, chai or simply a glass of ice.

I'm not really an app person, but this one makes life so much simpler.
Emily (Google Maps navigator) has replaced Lee (my former stand-alone GPS).

Watts Homeschool language program, and, in my opinion, the easiest way to learn a language. 

This writing program constantly impresses me. 

LOVE Junior Brown. Hoping to see him live soon.

So proud of my hubby for all his hard work on this.
Can't wait for classes to begin, hopefully in the fall. 

I have gotten some great deals here, and everyday
I look forward to seeing what the deal of the day is.

So many good ideas, all in one place. Seriously addictive.
I only let myself look at it on weekends.

This is another app I really enjoy having on my phone.

My new favorite book. Could. Not. Put. It. Down.

We have a kitchen full of stainless steel appliances.
These are my new best friend.

These have seriously saved my sanity.
No more toothpaste squeezed out on every surface of the boys' bathroom.
*I'm not getting any advertising bucks out of this. Just sharing my thoughts. Please leave a comment, telling me about some of your favorite things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say