Sunday, May 15, 2011

Into every life a little rain must fall

Let me start by saying that I am so very thankful for the rain. This parched land needs the rain so much, and it is truly a blessing. But, selfishly speaking, I wish it wouldn't have showed up three days BEFORE our roof was finished on our new house, with most of the drywall already in place on the first floor. I mean, it hasn't rained for MONTHS; what's three more days?! So far, the damage has been minimal, and the roofers were out there this morning taking care of some obvious problem areas to prepare for the next wave of storms. We are hoping for the best. I did take some pictures of the drywall, insulation and partial roof when we were out there yesterday before the rain hit. I'm going to count it as progress until it proves to be otherwise.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say