Wednesday, April 14, 2010

El Jefe

Jeff does not like to be featured on the blog, so I will probably get in trouble for this post. But, I don't think he really reads it that often, so maybe I'll be o.k.

While we were having lunch today, Jeff was telling me that he had set up a meeting with a couple of CEOs. Ruth wanted to know what CEOs were, so we explained. Then, I told her that Daddy was a CEO. "Really?!" she said, completely shocked. "Really?!" Max mocked. And, I have to admit, that I forget this fact from time to time myself. I mean, the baggy shorts--which are his daily work attire--just sort of throw me off.

All kidding aside, I want to say how very proud I am of Jeff for building his own business and for making it successful! He is excellent at what he does and deserves some kudos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say