Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Addicted

Hello. My name is Mandi, and I have a problem.

I am not a T.V. watcher. In fact, we are not even set up with the capability here to watch regular television. And when I do watch it or when I have watched it in the past, I am usually only partially attentive to whatever is coming out of the screen. That is, until now. Jeff recently purchased the first season of 24 on itunes, and asked me to watch with him. Now, I am completely addicted. I'm the one pushing to watch one more episode before we go to bed. They say the first step is admitting you have a problem. I think maybe the second step is to face the problem head on, so I'm pretty sure I will have to watch every episode of every season before I can put the addiction behind me. Fortunately, I have a very supportive husband, who will not leave my side (on the futon) until this is fully dealt with.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:34 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say