Friday, September 04, 2009

Now you see it. Now you don't

As you know, many, MANY surfaces in my house have been covered with markings of various kinds. So, yesterday I decided to take them on. Armed with a package of Easy Erasing Pads, I set to work. First, I conquered the step stool with the pencil marks. They disappeared with minimal effort. Next, I attacked the colored pencil covering a complete (short) wall upstairs. With just a little effort, the lines faded and then vanished. Then, I went after the Hs written in dry-erase marker. I had to scrub a little more on these, but they eventually came off. Finally, I attempted to remove some secret code scrawled with an ink pen in a couple of different places. This was the most difficult to remove. In a few cases it faded enough so as not to be noticeable. And in other cases, I scrubbed so hard that the paint began to fleck away, prompting me to leave off my efforts until I can come up with a better solution. Overall, I was very pleased with these magic little cleaning pads. I think if you have boys and walls and almost any type of writing utensil in your house, you should go out and buy yourself a pack today. I feel sure this will not be my last time to use them. In fact, I may just buy a gross of them.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yes. We looooove these, too. I was sold when they made the red pen disappear. Magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we like these as well. Need to get some more now Samantha is EVERYWHERE!!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say