Monday, July 20, 2009

That's my GIRL

My boys are so much fun, and I love hanging out with them. But none of them (right up to the biggest boy of all) get shopping. This activity doesn't thrill them. Doesn't excite them. Doesn't do anything for them, except make them cranky. But my girl. Oh, my girl! She gets it. She loves to touch the fabrics. To try on shoes. To look at pretty things. Even if we can't take them all home. (Even if we can't take any of them home). We had the best time today--just the two of us--shopping together. And, she is the best kind of shopping buddy. She doesn't demand or insist or beg. She simply enjoys the experience. And if we should get to take something home, she is appreciative. She is my shopping buddy. She is my girl.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:35 PM

    [B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
    Dont Bother With Laggin Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Find Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Software and Download Them at Dashing Rates

    [URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:02 AM

    Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat hosting[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood methods to produce an income online.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say