Wednesday, July 15, 2009

In the words of Weston

  • "Did you put a swim soup (suit) in my soup case? And how about some scream (sun screen)?"



  • "I need to take a massage."



  • "I like lellow."



  • "I can go potty by myself, but can you just come watch me?"



  • "Who is going to give you hugs when I'm at preschool?"



  • "I only have 4 more hugs, so you better get them before Daddy starts asking for some."



  • "Can we fix it? No we can't."



  • "Do we have any skin (skim) milk? How about cold (whole)?"



  • "Maybe while Ruth is gone, we could slip up to her bathroom and wash our hands and get a drink."



  • "I'm really ready for bed now."



  • "Maybe. Maybe not. I'm just keeping my options open."



  • "I want meat and cheese on my burger and no of other stuff."




      • 2 comments:

        1. Oh my word, Mandi... those are HYSTERICAL.

          ReplyDelete
        2. Anonymous6:49 PM

          he is soooo cute!
          how I miss this boy...

          from Patricia (brazil)

          ReplyDelete

        Say what you need to say