Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Bathroom Day

The bathrooms in my house get cleaned once a week, whether they need it or not (though, now that I think about it, I can't remember a time when they did not, in fact, need to be cleaned). So, if it can be said that there was something fortuitous in Weston coming down with a little tummy bug today, it is that it fell on "Bathroom Day," thus making it unnecessary to have more than one of those this week. That is not to say that I had to limit my cleaning activities to the bathroom today, but truly, it could have been worse. Weston was just the saddest little thing today, and I could just hardly stand it. I'm really hoping it's just a 24-hour thing and that he will be back to his happy/healthy little self tomorrow. I'm also hoping that the rest of us don't pick it up.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, feel better Weston!
    Wednesdays are my bathroom days.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say