Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Behind Again, But Soaring Ahead

Oh friends, I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted--again. Time is just slipping away from me. But my official excuse is all the fun company we've had here with us. Jeff's parents left on Saturday and my mom and grandmother arrived on Monday. It's just one constant party around here, I tell you. But I had to write tonight to tell you some big school news. Ruth finished her first grade grammar book!! She will move on to second grade next week. (We will do a little review tomorrow, and she doesn't have that class on Friday). We are so proud of the progress she is making with her schoolwork! She is excelling in every subject and, quite frankly, blowing our minds! I just hope we can keep up with her as time goes by. She's easily smarter than I am, and I'm not sure how long I can keep the bluff up.

2 comments:

  1. Yea, Ruth! What a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad homeschooling is going so well for you and Ruth. Sounds great...

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say