Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Using The Potty Train To My Advantage

At one point today when Weston was sitting on the potty, he asked, "Where's that potty train?" Which kicked me into a rarely-used quick-thinking gear and prompted me to come up with a brilliant plan. I made a deal with Weston that if he can make it through a whole day without any accidents, I will buy him a train. He thought that was a fabulous plan and agreed to work hard to achieve the goal. He is also looking for a little supernatural intervention, as he prayed tonight to be able to get his "Potty Train" tomorrow. He wore his big boy underwear pretty much all day and only had one accident, so there is definitely hope that we could be buying a special "potty train" in the next couple of days. I'll do whatever it takes to put the diaper days behind us!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I definitely think you will succeed. You are a fantastic potty trainer! :-) I hope he gets that train soon.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say