Saturday, March 01, 2008

Enough Is Enough

Today I declared "Mandi's official end of winter", which I do every year around this time. A girl can just take so much winter, you know. So, to celebrate Spring, I moved all my plants out of the garage and into the bright sunshine. Many of them were quite happy in their cozy little winter home, so they came out blooming. That makes me really happy! And the smell of mountain laurels was in the air. It won't be long now before the bluebonnets make their appearance! I can't wait! I love Spring!

2 comments:

  1. I've actually seen a small (about a foot wide) patch of blue bonnets on the access road of 35 just north of 15th! It won't be long until the fields are filled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good news, Angela! I can't wait to see some. They are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say