Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mother's Intuition

We had our (3rd) sonogram this morning and can finally report that we are having another little boy--just like I've thought all along! He's a very active little fellow and seems to be quite healthy. As of today, he weighs 10 oz. And I just want to know how someone so very small can make my belly look so very big?! The last sonogram I had put my due date at Jan. 22, but today they said maybe Jan. 20. Babies usually come when they are good and ready, so I put no stock in those dates whatsoever. We'll meet this little guy whenever he's ready to see the world. Ruth's reaction to this boy news (said with a foot-stomp and complete exasperation): "Mom, you always have boys!! When are you going to have a girl?!" I guess we have a little attitude work to do before Janurary! Jeff and I, at least, are very excited, and I'm not at all sure Weston understands whats going on, but he's enthusiastic nonetheless.

2 comments:

  1. AWW - congratulations! Next one will be a girl for Ruth :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are one of two people I know having a boy in January. Congrats! Poor Ruth. Maybe she can pick out pink outfits for him to wear when he's home. :)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say