Friday, February 16, 2007

It's All Over But The Binding

I'm happy to report that I am now 99% finished with Weston's scrapbook. All I lack is his one-year picutre (which I don't want to put in until I can replace it in the frame with the 15-month picture) and binding it. I think it turned out rather marvelous, if I may be so bold. And it has been so much fun! I can't believe my little baby boy has gotten so big!

The next scrapbook adventure will be a mother/daughter effort of our trip to Vegas. And my role will mostly be a supervisory one. Ruth took all her own pictures and collected her own souveniers. I will just be helping her make some sense of everything and making sure that she doesn't cut or glue anything that shouldn't be. I'm excited to see where our combined creativity will take us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say