Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bet You Didn't Know I Did That This Week...

  • Played musical dressers, moving everything from my dresser to Jeff's and vice versa.
  • Planted several new plants, including a blueberry bush and cactus seeds from Arizona.
  • Made my own magnets out of inspiring quotes I found in some magazines.
  • Sprayed myself and the entire front of my van with carbonated water after letting it roll around all over the place and then thinking it was just regular water.
  • Wore Mardi Gras beads at the park.
  • Vacuumed up a whole-heck-of-a-lot of popcorn kernals that Weston spilled all over the floor because Jeff and I forgot to put the bowl away the night before.
  • Attempted a plumbing project on my own and mostly succeeded.
  • Watched Dirty Dancing, the Ultimate Edition.
  • Tried out the rower.
  • Looked around in the grocery store for 15 min. for something called "tamari," and then later found out it's basically soy sauce.
  • Found mega-bargains on books and children's clothes.
  • Obtained permission from Sutton Co. Justice Court to take a driving safety course to have my speeding ticket dismissed.
  • Read my Real Simple magazine.
  • Made Weston an appointment with a new pediatrician.
  • Sent in an application for Ruth for a Charter School.
  • Received my first SkypeIn phone call.
  • Listened to Jeff's appropriately sad lamentations about having to go to a lingerie website as part of his job.
...And maybe you didn't want to know, but now you do!

4 comments:

  1. LOL! Poor Jeff.
    Good for you on the plumbing AND all the stuff you accomplished. Sounds like a wonderful week for you.
    Defensive driving at Hoover's?my coworker's son is doing that one. It's a yummy meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip on the driving class. I definitely want to get something good out of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha. Those are not mardi gras beads; they're st patrick's. Didn't you see the shamrock? Plus I didn't make you or your kids flash me in order to get them.

    Good job accomplishing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stand corrected on the beads, and I'm defintely glad I didn't have to flash for them.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say