Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It Pays To Be Friendly

Last night, while I was working out, I fell into friendly conversation with the lady working out next to me. When I was all done, she caught up with me at the door and said, "Hey. I wanted to give you something." I couldn't imagine for the life of me what she wanted to give me. Then she said, "I'm a Mary Kay consultant, and because you were so friendly tonight, I just wanted to give you a $13 gift certificate to use on my website." I was floored. Things like this NEVER happen to me! I don't normally use Mary Kay products, but I may just have to start. And not only did I get a cool gift certificate, I also made a new friend. It definitely pays to be friendly!

4 comments:

  1. MK lipsticks are good. I also like the Satin Hands stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool! It's always nice to make a new friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:03 AM

    You will never regret it. . .
    I have been using the Timewise Day Solution moisturizer for the past 5 months, and have had a grand total of 3 zits in that time. Don't ask me how it works, but this stuff is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the suggestions. I can't wait to order up.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say