Sunday, October 22, 2006

I Sat In Birthday Cake

We went to a birthday party today for our little friend, Darla, who just turned one. She was new to the birthday cake scene but definitley made it known that she wasn't interested. Her mom had made a special little cake just for her, and instead of eating it, she wadded it up in her hands and then began to throw it. She refused to eat it, so her mom took her out of the high chair and set the tray down on the ground to be cleaned up later. Weston, who has yet to even experience birthday cake, made a bee-line for the tray. From that point on, everytime I looked up, Weston was looking for a way to dive into some cake, and I was working overtime to keep him out of it. When I got home, I realized that I had birthday cake all over my jacket and all over my behind. Nothing says "credible" like birthday-cake-butt. I can't wait to see what happens a month from now, when Weston really does get to dive into the cake!

1 comment:

  1. A sweet tooth! Hope it didn't ruin your pants--some days are definitely Mondays, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say