Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Uninspired

I didn't have a blog entry last night. I have nothing to report from today either. I just feel sort of uninspired. I'm convinced I'm having an end-of-20s crisis, which is similar to a mid-life crisis, but is hopefully nowhere near the midpoint of my life. Jeff said he feels like he's in that boat, too. I told him I wanted to move to an island. He chuckled, even though I was being totally serious. He suggested we go out and buy a sport's car. I told him the level of frustration at having to cram two carseats into something that small just wasn't worth it. So, here we are, uninspired, in the middle of the "crisis," with no island and no sport's car and nothing to do but just get over it.

...Maybe I'll dye my hair pink and get my tongue pierced. (Just kidding, Mom)!

1 comment:

  1. Just try to make it day by day. I get into those ruts too--where I feel like I'm just waiting for my life to start--then other days I feel so inspired--like this is such a wonderful life and I'm so blessed.

    It's hard; wish I had an answer for you . . .

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say