Monday, August 28, 2006

The Sky Is Falling

Oh my goodness! There is something unrecognizable falling from the sky! What can it be?! It's getting everything all wet! Oh, it's rain! What a sight for sore eyes! And the temperature is only 91! If it drops into the 80's we'll count this as our official day of Fall. When the kids wake up from their naps, we may just have to go puddle-jumping.

(I was going to post a picture so you would all believe me, but Blogger is having a bad attitude so you'll just have to take my word for it).

1 comment:

  1. It was lovely. We had just gotten settled into quiet time. I heard a loud CRACK! and there it was. Rain.

    I went giddy. Emmy ran out and we thanked God for the rain. Then I sent her back upstairs and read my book on the back porch.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say