Thursday, August 24, 2006

Playing Catch-Up

I want to report that I am making progress on Weston's scrapbook. I am just about to put in his 3-month picture, which means I'm only about 6 months behind--if you don't count all the scrapbooking I didn't do between the time Ruth was one and now. I'd say overall, I'm on the right track. Scrapbooking is just one of my favorite things and with my new desk, it is really a joy instead of a burden. If only the seelf-cleaning function on my house weren't perpetually broken, I would have a lot more time for my hobby!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that's FUN--Danielle gets about 2 pages in her scrapbook so far . . . The new chronicle came out yesterday so I'll pick one up and check out things for us to do. We'll chat this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmy's got about 5 pages in hers, so we're beating Angela. I have high hopes of doing this stuff sometime about 15 years from now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! Hahaha! Sarah--you are making homemade playdough and categorize your books--you are most definitely beating me!!! ;-) Now, could you come over and help us find both sets of Trey's car keys so we can go back to 2 cars in the household??!!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say