Monday, August 07, 2006

Hard to Come Down From The Mountain

We reluctantly made our way back from the Davis Mountains last night. It was a wonderful trip. Very cool and rainy--not at all like home. We were able to get some work done on our cabin and enjoy some time with family and friends. We're finding it very difficult to get back into the groove here in Austin, but I'm sure as the week progresses we'll settle back into the routine. I tried to post some pictures, but Blogger and I aren't seeing eye-to-eye on that, so pictures will have to come another time.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely time.

    We've been holding our breath every afternoon, hoping for rain. All we get is taunts.

    Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME HOME!!!! I kept checking your page and waiting and waiting . . . :-)

    Glad you had a great time. And rain? I don't think I know that word ? ? ?

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say