Wednesday, August 09, 2006

And Now You Can Mop Me Up Off The Floor

Today as I was mopping the floor, Ruth disappeared into the playroom where I thought she was entertaining Weston. The next thing I knew, I heard her saying something about organizing her kitchen. I thought that was kind of cute, becuse it sounds like something that may have come out of my mouth at one time or another. When I finished mopping, I went in to check on the kids and was amazed to find the playroom completely straightened up. Every toy was put away and in it's place. I almost fell over. I never even mentioned to her that she needed to clean up. It was a proud moment indeed!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow. That's crazy.

    Emlyn is pretty helpful most of the time but it's not very often that she does something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME!!!! Now, how did you teach her that? Forget Danielle--can you teach me???? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is more than a proud moment. That is a miracle!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say