Thursday, March 09, 2006

I Feel Pretty, Oh So Pretty

We are off to Hawaii tomorrow with my parents, my grandparents and my sister. And in the course of our back-and-forth conversations about the trip, it has been mentioned that several in the group would be getting manicures and/or pedicures. Wasn't going to happen for me, with two kiddos under foot--no pun intended. But as I looked at my ugly toes and fingers, I wished it could be so. So, I took advantage of Ruth's school time today and went by Walgreens to purchase a matching set of press-on fingernails and toenails--the French manicure kind--and they actually look kind of pretty. It may well be the best $8 I've ever spent.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! You enjoy arriving with your pretty fingers and toes while they all have to show up so unfashionable!

    That should be so nice. Maybe grandparents can watch the kids for an hour while you get a massage . . .

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say