Wednesday, February 15, 2006

AhRoi, My Laptop Friend

AhRoi (pronounced "Ahoy) is my new laptop. Yes, that's his name--something we brought back from Brazil (the name, not the laptop). Anyway, he an I are getting along famously. We have set up a station for him in our breakfast room, though he is, of course, still mobile when we need him to be. He plays tunes for us from "Mandi Radio, " shows us a continuous slideshow of our snapshots, provides a quick way to get new recipes into the kitchen and allows Ruth to watch her morning video without getting crumbs all over the living room or almost falling out of her chair trying to lean over and see the TV in the living room. Now, if I can just get him to do a little cleaning up around the house, we'll really be set! Buying a laptop was a big step for me, but I'm glad I did it. AhRoi is helping me acheive new levels of cool-geekiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say