Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Same Song Second Verse (A little bit louder and a whole lot worse)

(Warning: This blog contains really gross statements. Not for the faint of heart)!

If you read my previous blog, you know we started our day a bit unpleasantly. Fortunately, we didn't have to wait too long for the next adventure. While I was typing out that previous blog, Weston became fussy, so when I finished up I went down to see if I could make him happy. Unfortuantely, my timing was REALLY bad! Just as I picked him up, he decided to poop. As I held him to my chest, I watched in horror as the poop escaped over the top of the diaper, ran out over his pants and then ran down my arm. I rushed him upstairs to try to do some damage control, only to hear Ruth running after me saying, "Mom! There's poop all over the floor!" At the same instant, I felt something wet on my knee and looked down to see that poop had run all the way down my leg and had gathered on my shoe. How so much poop can come out of a person so small, I'll never know. Don't you all wish you could live the dream at the Watts house?!

1 comment:

  1. oh, poop.
    today for some reason I decided to let denali run around for a bit naked. then i left the room. why did I leave the room? i don't know. but as I came back in a few minutes later I found that yes, he had pooped, and peed, and then moved to another part of our living room. we now have a cleaned but interesting smell in there. and it's entirely my fault. but i won't tell hubby unless asked.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say