Monday, January 23, 2006

Packing

Today I got out every summer outfit that both of my children own, and I'm hoping it's enough to get them through two weeks in Brazil. Ruth thought this was fabulous because I wasn't sure if all her summer things still fit, so I made her try them all on. She thought it was a fashion show! Weston will likely have to wear a few things that are a bit too big, but I don't suppose he'll care too much, as long as he still gets his meals on time. We leave on Thursday, and we are all very excited. And while, to my knowledege, there isn't yet a Wal-Mart in this area, I'm sure if we forget something we'll probably survive.

1 comment:

  1. Aww. And I thought my weekend trip to Abilene was going to be cool! I guess you're cooler than me...

    Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say